Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

My favorite thing to say while I'm running.

Sometimes you need something to chant to yourself when the finish line seems a little too far away. This is my favorite one:

I am up before the sun. My day is full of moments and I make them all count. I see that my needs are met. I am strong and reliable. I always want to feel this alive.

Even though I'm often NOT up before the sun, I say that part anyway. Chanting something passes the time, and this one always makes me feel better, faster, stronger. I do all kinds of things in my head to pass the time, like name all my teachers from kindergarten through law school, but this is a little more on-topic.

I have seen this quote attributed to "Schiff," but at press time I could not confirm that. Anyone know for sure?

No comments:

Post a Comment